Repairing loose tiles used to mean pulling them all up and re-laying them which can cost thousands of dollars.
Not any more!
The StickIt Pro Epoxy Tile Injection Repair Kit is so easy to use, almost anyone with a drill can do it.
StickIt Pro is a new generation epoxy adhesive specifically designed to fix loose or drummy tiles without having to pull them up.
StickIt Pro will also fix drummy render and will save you time, money and inconvenience.
Why pay huge repair bills when you can do it yourself!
- StickIt Pro Epoxy cures at any depth and can be used to re-bond and fill large gaps.
- Suitable for difficult to adhere surfaces such as tile over tile, porcelain, and natural stone and can be used on damp surfaces (no pooling water).
- Once cured, StickIt Pro will provide a strong yet flexible bond, ensuring that your loose tiles are securely fixed in place.
- StickIt Pro dries clear in a thin film and can be used to repair waterproofing.
- Available in convenient single dose packs so that you don’t need to worry about measuring or weighing the adhesive in order to get the correct mixture.
- Simply pour one adhesive pack (resin and hardener supplied in a twin pouch pack) into the bottle, mix by shaking rapidly for 10 seconds and you’re ready to go – no epoxy mixer required
- Clean up is easy with water wash-up, so you can be done in no time.
The StickIt Pro Epoxy Tile Injection Kit comes with all you need to fix drummy or loose tiles in place and is available in 1 litre and 5 litre kits for smaller or larger jobs. StickIt Pro is also available in 1 kg (2.2 lbs) and 5 kg (11.02 lbs) refill kits, so if you run out, you can order more adhesive to use with your injection kit.
StickIt Pro can be used to fix a range of issues like:
Drummy or delaminated floor and wall tiles
- Fill voids or gaps
- Rebond loose laminates
- Creaking wood floors
- Timber joint or crack adhesive
- Reinforce cement render or plaster
- Rebond carpets and fabrics
Coverage is dependent on the size of the delaminated cavity and can differ widely from job to job. As a guide 1 Kg of StickIt Pro will treat approx. 10m² of render, plaster or wall tile and 5m² of floor tile.Larger tiles or natural stone are typically laid with a larger notched trowel and voids can be significantly larger.
Stickit Pro has a pot life of 2+ hours once mixed and typically cures within 24 hours with full hardness achieved after 72 hours.Pot life and curing times will be shorter at temperatures above 25C. Do not use when surface temperatures fall below 5 degrees as curing will stop
Stickit Pro can be used on damp surfaces but is not suitable for use where there is pooling water as this will dilute the adhesive prior to cure.
A syringe with drawing up needle, wet and dry vacuum or injecting compressed air may assist in removing any pooling water prior to injection.
Protect or mask porous surfaces as Stickit Pro will leave a glossy clear film on exposed surfaces. Stickit pro dries clear in thin films but in thicker sections will appear white.
Stickit Pro is suitable for a wide range of surfaces but is not recommended for use on smooth plastics.
Remove excess Stickit Pro with a damp cloth before drying. It must be mechanically removed (eg sanding or grinding) once cured.